Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Sales Consultant
Location: RTG HQ Burton/Neston, Cheshire (near to 'Two Mills' junction)- Commutable distance from Chester, Deeside, Wirral & Ellesmere Port.
NB:- Due to the location being off the Neston Road, a driving licence and a car is essential for this role.
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday 8.30 - 17.30 (Friday 16.00 finish)
Salary: Competitive basic (depending on experience) plus an attractive commission structure and various incentives run throughout the year.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, gym onsite, café onsite (discounted), cycle to work scheme, extra half day holiday for your birthday, company pension, stunning location - we are based at Burton Manor.
Due to continued success, we are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment/Sales Consultant to join our Scientific team at our HQ in Burton Cheshire. Our Scientific Team was established in 2017 and has grown from strength to strength; the successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to learn and progress - they will be trained up in recruitment activities alongside given the chance to work across key Scientific sectors.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Researching job boards, company websites, industry magazines/ blogs etc to keep abreast of the latest Scientific recruitment developments and generating leads.
- Specifically working within one of our complex testing sectors- specific research is required to understand the market and requirements from our clients.
- Sourcing candidates for current scientific vacancies guiding them through the recruitment process
- Networking - attending company visits, networking events, and building relationships with candidates to source leads
To be suitable for this role you will hold:
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Experience within a sales environment (retail, telesales, or fast paced working environment) coupled with a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Enjoy working in a targeted environment.
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills