I am currently looking to speak to an experienced Transport Administrator for a well known reputable distribution business based in Warrington due to their continued growth and expansion of their transport division.
Answering to the Logistics Management, you will have a strong administrative background in the fast moving transport / Distribution Environment.
Knowledge of Distribution Logistics would also be a distinct advantage, although not essential.
- You will be confident and comfortable with both operations staff within the industry along with the requirement to liaise with customers.
- You will have at least 1 years' experience in a Logistics / Transport environment
- You will be proficient in managing customer service enquires and query resolutions
- You will need to be familiar with MS Office as this will be vital for producing and completing customer reports and presentations.
- You will have the ability to be flexible in your approach to work
- You will be confident with dealing with all seniority of the business
- You will have a sound understanding of drivers working time regulations and other driver compliance.
This will suit someone with a Transport / Logistics background who is looking for a company that is constantly expanding and relishes the opportunity to move up within a successful business. If this is a roll for you, please apply directly below.