Warehouse Clerk - Chesterfield
Due to expansion, this global company is now looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join their growing office and warehouse facility in Chesterfield.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for managing the warehouse inventory and all other functions related to the general up-keep and well-being of the warehouse contents. Additionally, you will be responsible for unloading and inventorying new equipment and parts, performing pre-delivery inspections, picking and packing of both parts and equipment shipments, loading equipment on transport vehicles and processing these shipments accordingly. You will also be responsible for monitoring and implementing improvements to continually enhance customer satisfaction levels.
An aptitude to work on your own, whilst being a team player, is key to this role. Main experience for this role is;
* Proficient computer skills - Order Entry, Microsoft Office
* Previous Warehouse experience
* Forklift experience preferred
* Ability to lift heavy and bulky machine parts
* 5 GCSE passes Grace C or above
* Ability to travel overseas for training
* Passionate about the success of the customer
* Thrives in a customer service environment
* Possess a positive attitude in high-pressure situations
* Professional appearance and attitude at all times
* Strong multi-tasking abilities
* Strong communication skills
* Effective written communication skills
* Proactive and honest communication
* Embraces and drives change
* Creative Solutions (Problem Solving) to resolve customer issues and develop viable alternatives when necessary
Apply now for this fantastic role!
Russell Taylor is a Recruitment Company and has full authority to advertise this role on behalf of their Client.