Warehouse Order Picker - FLT Counterbalance
Mon - Fri 5pm-1.30am
Your New Job Role - Warehouse Operator
* To ensure all incoming and outgoing vehicles are loaded and unloaded in a safe and secure manner.
* Perform quality checks on goods in and complete relevant documentation.
* Put away good received.
* Pick orders for dispatch in a timely manner.
* Operate Mechanical Handling Equipment safely in accordance with training that has been provided. Any MHE faults must be reported.
* Load and unload shipping containers when required.
* Ensure all operations and documentation are compliant with the GMP/GDP national standards.
* Ensure health and safety standards are maintained and proactively promote all round responsibility for health and safety .
* Follow standard operating procedures and be prepared to challenge existing processes with improvement suggestions.
* Ensure the Warehouse is always inspection ready.
* Participate in stock checks / takes
* Participate in site audits
Your Key Responsibilities
* To work with the Warehouse Manager to achieve the efficient and compliant operation of the whole Warehouse Department to meet the demands of the production plan and dispatch plan.
* To actively manage and promote Health Safety and Environmental Practices within the Department. Ensuring the Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to.
* To ensure all incidents of damage are reported
* To participate in any other tasks that are deemed a priority for the Site by the Warehouse Manager that you are able and trained to perform.
* To be inspection ready at all times including documentation and facilities.
How To Apply
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details and information are thoroughly up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager