Role: IPC Analyst
Location: NW Greater Manchester
Salary: 12 FTC - DOE
Russell Taylor Group has an exciting opportunity for a IPC Analyst to work for a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in Greater Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with at least 1 years experience working within a Pharmaceutical Environment or similar to work for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Conducting the physical testing on batch start up and throughout the batch to ensure conformity to specification.
- Checking of bulk product/packaging components on transit to packaging rooms and conducting routine hourly packaging checks to identify any non-conformance
- Issue and review of labels and paperwork to manufacturing/compression and packaging
- Collection and testing of stability samples
- Performing calibration checks for IPC laboratory equipment
- Quarantine of non conforming materials.
- Conducting full and part clean down checks in manufacturing and packaging
- Reporting, preparation and issue of rework
- Reporting of any non conformance to the relevant supervisor, QC Manager or QP
- Highlight analytical anomalies or atypical results and participate to investigate out specification/ out of trend results
- Make recommendations for improvement to work activities, resources etc
- Ensure training record is regularly updated
- Participate in other projects if deemed appropriate
- A minimum of 1 years previous experience within a pharmaceutical or similar industry.
- Knowledge of cGLPs & cGMP.
- Objectively and accurately interpret data and express findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Keywords: IPC Analyst, Process Control, physical testing, packaging checks, IPC, GLP, GMP