- A good electrical engineering background and knowledge of control systems is essential.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of:-
- GE equipment (D20, D25, D200 etc.)
- COPA DATA Zenon SCADA
- Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, SCO UNIX)
- But training will be given on systems they are unfamiliar with.
- Current driving licence
- Willingness and ability to attend at customer sites both individually (especially) and as part of a team (on occasions)
- Willingness and ability to undertake out-of-hours support on a rota basis
- Professional approach to the management of themselves and others.
- Good communicator and well organised individual.
- Excellent technical knowledge in a range of applications and systems hardware.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines